Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday's Fitness Finds

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week:



Infused Water:
Lately I have been experimenting with different ways to make my water consumption a little more exciting. There are all kinds of ideas out there for infusing your water with different fruits and herbs, but right my top pick is Apple Slices and Cinnamon sticks. I have a large jug of water that has my days water supply and I just throw in two cinnamon sticks and a small sliced apple. It may look like I have a salad floating in my water, but believe me 64 oz of plain old water can get a bit dull.

(Image taken from podcast)

Fitness Podcast:
I came across a fitness Podcast called "Fitness Behavior" by Bevan James Eyles a few days ago on iTunes and have to say that I'm really excited about it. I have only listened to the first few episodes, but the principles this triathlete shares are inspirational and can be applied to all areas of life. Definitely check it out.



Breakfast Burrito:
I have been looking for ways to incorporate more veggies into my diet so I came up with this breakfast burrito. Tasty, filling and low on calories. Let me know what you think.

Sweet Potato & Black Bean Breakfast Burrito
1 Sm Carb Balance Tortilla
1/3 Cup Roasted/Cooked Cubed Sweet Potatoes
1/8 Cup Black Beans(I pre cook them)
1/8 Avocado (2 slices)
1 egg
Salsa or hot sauce to taste

Serving Size:1
Calories: 260

No comments:

Post a Comment