Thursday, January 10, 2013

You were going to school or something right?


You may recall that last fall I started going back to collage. I had grand plans of being a "Superlady" (Yes I did ware a cape around, but no leotard thank goodness). I was going to work my full time job, take a class, and continue with all the other things in my life that are important like fitness, housekeeping and blogging, while being the best wife and mom Idaho has ever seen.......fail!

It was so much harder than I thought it was going to be. I felt like I was spending every waking minute, not at work, either in class or working on homework. It was so stressful and so many things that are important to me, fell by the way side.

I decided to take this next semester off. I'm not ready to cut school completely out of my life, but I think I have to figure out how to tweak a few things so I don't become a psychotic mess. Just ask my husband, there were a few tantrums and a near breakdown or two. Wow when I say it like that, it doesn't sound nearly as bad.

I did learn a lot and I am glad I went back, but I had to decide if the things I was sacrificing were worth it and right now they are not. I do plan to take another class in the fall but I'm just taking it one step at a time.


Stay tuned for pictures of some of my class projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment