Monday, January 7, 2013

What's the word?


I started this blog one year ago can you be leave it? I know I accomplished a lot of things, but so often I get to the end of a year and wonder where it went and what I really did. Time has a funny way of robbing us of those small special moments that happen everyday, but keeping a blog has been a wonderful way to keep those memories alive.

Last year as I started this journey, I noticed that almost all the bloggers I followed, chose a word for the coming year. A word that would be their mantra and motivation. I thought it was a great idea, but being so new to the scene, I hesitated jumping on the "word" bandwagon. I wanted to make this my own and give myself time to figure out what I wanted to focus on, what would help me find my joy. Well it turns out I'm still figuring it out, but that's life isn't it?

This year I will choose a word to inspire me......well two words.

Follow Through

For me these words are about more than finishing something I started, they are about living up to what I say I'm going to do, about being trustworthy.

I'm so excited to be starting this new year, I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for me and what I'm going to learn. It's going to be a great year!

Thanks for sharing it with me.
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment