Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Goal Time



To finish up with my journey through Lara Casey's "Making Things Happen" series it's time at last to list my goals for 2014. Moving forward I'll be exploring some different content here so I would love to hear your thoughts on what resonates with you the most.

My Goals for 2014:

1:Be Fit - Loose Weight
Have healthy eating habits
Drink more water
Eat fruits and veggies daily
Consistently take vitamins
Exercise 5 times a week

2: Be Bold for Jesus -Know Him and His plan
Better devotion time
Always have a devotional to work through(link it to yearly goal)
Bible reading and prayer daily
Keep a prayer journal to track your progress 

3: Be Creative
Using my camera:
Know my camera inside and out
Understand the fundamentals of photography
Experiment with different types of photography to know what area I want to focus in

Blog:
At least once per week
Find a focus/theme

4. Make Our House a Home
De clutter and get rid of things not used or needed
Make wise purchases that enhance living space
Implement cleaning schedule
Consider “House Management” idea further



No comments:

Post a Comment