Saturday, June 9, 2012

Color Of June


It's so funny to me how my tastes have changed over the years. I used to love rich dark colors, but lately have found my self drawn to all things bright and vibrant.


This month is going to be all about capturing the moment. I am beginning to realize that I see great shots all the time, but I don't make the extra effort required to capture them. So many times I see things as I drive and think "Oh that would be a great photo" or "That van is the perfect color orange for this month", but I don't stop the car. It would only take a few minutes. I can think of at least three times in the last week that I have regretted letting the shot slip away. 


I'm not letting life pass me by, I'm passing by life......or at least I was.

Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment