Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Seasons


The changing of seasons is something magical isn't it? Spring and Fall are my favorites and sadly the shortest lived in the great state of Idaho. I like to joke that they each last about two weeks so you have to make them count.

I, like so many of the bloggers I have been following, seem to be having a change of season in my own life. I wonder if we just naturally fall into rhythm with the world around us? Change is good, change is scary.

What changes are happening in your life? Are you ready to embrace them or are you facing them with dread? I'm so excited for the changes in front of me, but will I be able to adapt? Who knows.

I'm going back to school in the Fall. It's just one class so really not a big deal, but something that I have wanted to do for the last 15 years. My life motto for the last two years has been -
"No Regrets"

I never want to look back at my life and think "Too bad I never...". This is my advise; live your life to the fullest, don't hold back what you believe, love with your whole heart, don't be afraid of the unknown. Live a life with no regrets.

Kristen-

No comments:

Post a Comment