Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lessons


In a recent blog I eluded to something that was going to drastically change my blogging life. Well here is the big news....I just got my very own computer! Up until now I have done a majority of my post via my phone and occasionally kicked my husband of his computer.

Time for some real talk, are you ready? I have actually had my computer for a week now. Have you noticed an increase in posts....nope. It would seem that the computer didn't have as big of an impact in my blogging as I thought. Now don't get me wrong, my computer is amazing. I know that it will have a huge impact in many areas of my life, but oddly enough it doesn't create more hours in my day. That fact was a little bit of a let down, not gonna lie.

So the lesson of the day-
Its more about how we use the tools we have then it is about the tools themselves. 

I'm sitting in Starbucks on my lunch, blogging and feeling like a real computer nerd. Love it! Maybe this girl can be taught after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment