Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Color of Life

The wonderful thing I have discovered about blogging is the sense that my artistic endeavors seem to have more purpose. Having a place to share what is important to me and people to share it with, has been an unexpected delight.

This venue has inspired me to give focus to many things that I have previously put on the back burner, like photography. Although I have always enjoyed taking pictures, I find myself full of new found excitement and motivation.

I have little experience in photography so please bare with my experimentation. Any helpful suggestions you wish to offer are welcome.

I thought it would be fun to have a theme to focus on as I learn. With that in mind, I have decided to choose a color scheme each month to work in. I will choose three colors that I feel best represent the current time of year. Let the clicking commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment