Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cheese in the Middle

What could be better than cheese in the middle of meat? We tried these Cheddar-Stuffed Mini Meatloaves with Chipotle Glaze for dinner tonight and they were fantastic. I found the recipe in the February issue of one of my favorite cooking magazines Eating Well.

Not only are the recipes great, the magazine has a very reasonable price point at $4.99 and the Eating Well web site is a fantastic resource.

One of my favorite things about this magazine is the diversity of the recipes. I have found myself acquiring ingredients at the grocery store, I never thought would grace my pantry shelves. Sorry Mom, I really thought you had ruined me for Lentils forever, but I used them in a vegetarian Shepherds Pie recipe and they......weren't to bad at all. I'm working into it what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment