Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Humbled

It's been a little while.

Life for me lately seems like an endless cycle of work, exercise, sleep, repeat. My weight loss efforts have been going well and at this point I have lost 25 pounds. During the last 5 months I have discovered a new found interest in health, nutrition and fitness. I feel like my weight is no longer something that is keeping me from victory and although people are noticing the changes, when I look in the mirror I just don't feel it.

I came across this video today rather by accident and it instantly brought tears to my eyes.


Women are courages and beautiful, no matter what they look like. I want to be fit and healthy but I also want to love this body that God gave me. I want every women to know that true beauty doesn't come from the outside but so few understand that...including myself.

I wanted to share this video today because it touched my heart. Im still pressing forward towards my fitness goals, but with more understanding. Every step along the way has taught me something new and today I learned that no matter how fit I am, I have to embrace every part of the women God made me or I will never be happy with how I look.



- Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment