Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Purpose In the Middle



If purpose is this years focus, it seems only right to apply it to every area of my life. In all honesty I have been pondering the purpose of this blog for quite some time. I think I started out with some vague notion that it would help me find my creative voice and I think in some ways it has, but do I want it to be more?

The blogs I tend to follow myself with any consistency are ones that I find either inspirational or informative. So what is my blog about and who do I write it for? I started blogging for myself no question, but I would love to end up with something that both enhances my creativity and brings joy to others, through inspiration, information or both.

Over this next year I plan to explore some different formats and areas of focus here. I will try to stick to a common theme for at least a month to give myself a chance to explore without being overly scattered. Trust me, I'm scattered by nature so I need a lot of help to stay on track.

What I ask from you is honest feedback...of any kind. I may be making a pretty big assumption that there are people out there reading this to begin with, but the little Google tracker shows web traffic of some kind. I never know if there are truly real people out there, but if there are and I have posted something good, bad, funny or helpful please let me know.

I'm looking forward to exploring some new ideas and to hearing from you.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment