Monday, August 20, 2012

Joyful Inspiration


I came across an Etsey store called The Joyful Shop on Pinterest over the weekend and was so inspired.  The graphics are cute and simple and I love the fonts.


I know a handful of people that read through the Bible every year with a specific topic in mind. The idea is to come to the end of the year with a Godly perspective on your chosen topic. I have never studied my Bible in this way before, but seeing this art I realize I want to have a true understanding of joy. I started marking every reference to joy during my quite time this morning in my Bible and will continue until I get all the way to the end.


I'm really excited to see what the Holy Spirt will teach me and I have a feeling that I might find some art inspiration of my own along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment