Sunday, April 8, 2012

9 of 20

My new shoes

Week 9 was actually last week. I got a call last Friday night that my shoes had come in, so I rushed down on Saturday morning to get them. I managed to get a run in on Saturday and one Sunday. I don't feel like I have put enough miles on them to tell for sure, but so far they seem to be working out. My knee feels good and no new blisters. Happy Feet!

I need some help from you. I need to know-

What's your Power Song?

You know, that song that pumps you up and puts an extra spring in your step. As my miles grow on, I'm finding a need to lengthen my playlist. Right now some of my favorites are:

Shut Up and Let Me Go by The Ting Tings
Here It Goes Again by OK Go
Rawkfist by TFK
Your Love Is My Drug by Kesha(Don't judge, I like the beat)

So what songs do I need to add to my "Running" play list?

Weekly Totals-
  • Total Miles- 10.06
  • Average Pace- 13.33
  • Total Run Time- 2h, 16m

1 comment:

  1. Okay, like I said, don't laugh!

    - "I gotta feeling" Black Eyed Peas
    - "Something Good Can Work" Two Door Cinema Club
    - "Love Like Semtex" Infadels
    - "Gold Gun Girls" Metric
    - "Fader" Temper Trap
    - "Ceremony" New Order
    - "Hong Kong Garden" Siouxsie & the Banshees
    (P.S. Ceremony and Hong Kong Garden are both from the Marie Antoinette Soundtrack. Awesome mix of music if you haven't had a listen.)
    - "Napoleon Says" Phoenix
    -"Sprawl 11 (Mountains Beyond Mountains)" Arcade Fire
    -"A-Punk" Vampire Weekend
    - "Sad Sad City" Ghostlannd Observatory
    - "What You Waiting For" Gwen Stefani
    - "Leeds United" Amanda Palmer
    - "Past in Present" Feist
    - "I Only Want you" Eagles of Death Metal
    - "Punching in a Dream" The Naked and Famous
    - "Bite Hard" Franz Ferdinand
    - "Let's Dance to Joy Division" The Wombats
    - "Home" Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes
    - "From Ritz to the Rubble" Arctic Monkeys
    -"Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above" CSS
    - "Apply Some Pressure" Maximo Park
    - "Disturbia" Rihanna
    - "I Turn My Camera On" Spoon

    (I hope that you find at least one song that you like! - Amber)

    ReplyDelete