Saturday, April 14, 2012

10 of 20



Halfway! That's right I have reached the half way point of my training schedule. Although I'm excited that I have made it this far, I have to say that I don't feel half way prepared to run for 13 miles in a row. I'm trying not to think too hard about the end goal and just focus on the next run.

I'll be honest, the thing that has been bugging the heck out of me lately is the utter lack of movement on my scale dial. You would think that after two and a half months of frequent running I would have lost even just a little weight...nothing. How is that possible? Grrrrrr!!!

Lets think positively Kristen. I still have all my toenails, that's good right? Continuing on the positive theme, this week I have listing my total stats, start to date. Halfway to go....and running on :)

Weekly Totals-
  • Total Miles- 11.05
  • Average Pace- 13.27
  • Total Run Time- 2h, 33m

Halfway Totals-
  • Total Miles- 97.18
  • Average Pace- 13.22
  • Total Run Time- 19h, 28m

1 comment:

  1. I think you are gaining muscle. I have a friend that runs constantly and gets frustrated that she doesn't lose weight either. At least you know you are building a healthy heart. I have a knee that's killing me right now. Could not run even a mile little lone 13. Best of luck!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete