Saturday, February 25, 2012

Free



Lately I haven't been posting as much as I would like. Balancing everything in my life right now is tricky to say the least. Blogging has awakened the creativity inside me that had lain dormant (mostly) for many years, but sadly my days have not increased in length. Who can I pay to add just one more hour to each day?


I was talking with a fellow blogger that I work with (find her here at The Electric Typewriter) and she really gave me a fresh perspective on blogging. Although posting a longer blog, filled with heartfelt content is great, short post are ok too. I think I was feeling that If I didn't have some deep insight or finished project to share, that I shouldn't post anything. Since I really wanted to continue blogging I felt pressured to come up with something. I suppose  this is something that many bloggers go through, finding blog balance. There are so many blogs that I have been following that have professional, frequent posts and someday I want to have a blog like that....but someday isn't today.

I feel free!

I am dedicated to multiple posts per week, but some may be short and you know, that's ok.
Kristen


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I look forward to reading your posts... long or short! :)

    ReplyDelete