Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Altitude Design Summit


Earlier this year my friend and fellow blogger Amber, from The Electric Typewriter, had the chance to attend the Alt Summit in Utah. I had only just started blogging, which is probably a good thing because I had no idea what I was missing out on.

The Alt Summit is an amazing get together of and for bloggers. Amber had the chance to meet some of her favorite bloggers and take some very cool classes, like Food Photography and Paper Craft. She had an amazing time and after hearing about all the things she learned, I have graciously invited myself along for next years trip to Utah.

I just found out that Alt has a host of online classes that they offer from their website, found here. The classes cover a wide range of topics, from "DSLR 101" to "Technical Writing for Bloggers". I would love to take their "Designing Inspiration Boards" and "Photoshop for Bloggers" classes. A big shout out to Bing for running a special promo in partnership with Alt to provide two of these classes free, just for mentioning them. 

I'm excited to share what I learn. 
Thanks Bing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment